Buy Codeine Phosphate 30mg
phosphate is a type of medicine called an opioid.
Buy Codeine Phosphate 30mg It’s a strong painkiller,
but also has cough suppressant and anti-diarrhoeal actions.
- Relieving mild to moderate pain in adults over 18 years of age.
- Relieving dry, irritating, unproductive or
- painful coughs in adults and adolescents over 18 years of age.
- Treating acute diarrhoea in adults and adolescents over 12 years of age.
How does codeine phosphate work?
Codeine phosphate is a type of medicine called an opioid.
In treating pain, codeine works by mimicking the
action of natural pain-reducing chemicals called
endorphins that are produced in the brain and spinal cord.
Codeine acts on the same opioid receptors as natural
endorphins and this blocks the transmission of
pain signals sent by the nerves to the brain.
In treating cough, codeine works by reducing the
nerve signals sent from a part of the brain called
the coughing centre to the muscles that produce
coughing. Coughing is a reflex response to irritation
of the airways and is usually helpful for clearing
mucus, dust and other particles from the throat
and lungs. However, sometimes, coughing can become
overstimulated even when there is no mucus to clear from the lungs or throat.
How do I take codeine phosphate?
- The codeine phosphate dosage prescribed,
- how often to take it and how long to take it for
- and your kidney and liver function. It’s important
- to follow the instructions given by your doctor.
About codeine phosphate?
- Codeine phosphate may cause drowsiness and dizziness.
- It may be an offence to drive while you are taking codeine phosphate.
Can I take codeine tablets with other medicines?
It’s important to tell your doctor or pharmacist if you’re already taking any medicines, including those bought without a prescription and herbal medicines, before you start taking codeine phosphate. Similarly, check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any new medicines alongside codeine, to make sure that the combination is safe.